- You will be required to present your passport or other government-issued identification before being admitted to WWDC 2006. Please make sure you bring your identification with you, as you will not be admitted without it.
- You must be 18 or older in order to attend WWDC 2006.
- Presentations at WWDC 2006 will be in English.
- Videotaping, audiotaping, and photographing of WWDC 2006 presentations without the prior written consent of an authorized Apple representative in each instance is expressly prohibited.
- Photographs and/or videotape taken at WWDC 2006 by Apple, or others on behalf of Apple, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Apple may use such photographs and/or videotape for any purpose without compensation to you.
- With the exception of the WWDC 2006 Keynote Session, all information presented or provided to you by Apple during WWDC 2006 is considered Confidential Information and is subject to the terms and conditions of your ADC Membership Agreement with Apple.
- If you cancel your WWDC 2006 E-ticket on or before July 1, 2006, you will receive a refund equal to 50% of the price you paid for your WWDC 2006 E-ticket. No refund will be given if you cancel after July 1, 2006.